He was born in 1965. He graduated from Columbia University Graduate School of International Public Policy.
(1) [Human Resource Development / Education] Established Entrepreneurship School, Attackers School, Business Breakthrough School of Management, Policy School / Ichishin Juku, Japan Policy School. Human resource development and management. Teacher at Tama University graduate school.
(2) [Artificial intelligence / advanced technology] Operates AI and blockchain advanced ventures. Developing AI and other technical human resources around the world.
(3) [Global education / international peace] Conflict to eliminate war and hunger. Operate EDO TEC GLOBAL SCHOOL such as advanced ICT in NPO in Rwanda and Syria to produce world leaders from developing countries.
(4) [Corporate Management / Venture] Previously listed company officer, venture founder, venture capital manager.
(5) Establish all the organizations involved (excluding existing universities)
(6) Engage in management in all three sectors (politics, companies, non-profit organizations).
(7) Beyond the humanities and sciences, promote “Peace Tech” that eliminates war and hunger with AI and advanced technology.